Contact Langley RCMP
To report a crime currently in progress or for immediate police assistance please call 9-1-1.
The RCMP does not accept reports of crime via email.
The Main Detachment office hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Sat/Sun 10am to 6pm.
Please note the following prior to attending our main detachment:
- Do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
- Ensure safe physical distancing.
Note: You can now report certain crimes online. Read more on Langley's online crime reporting tool.
Emergency 911 and Non-Emergency Line 604-532-3200 are available 24 hours/day, 7days/week.
When contacting the RCMP in BC, please note:
- The RCMP does not accept reports of crime via email.
- To report a crime, contact your local RCMP detachment or the police force of jurisdiction in your area.
- E-mails that include foul or obscene language will not be responded to.
- Correspondence that contains threats to public or police officer safety, or appear to be created for the sole purpose of inciting hatred, may be retained for legal purposes and possible criminal prosecution.
- Information that you send electronically could be accessed by another person. Do not send personal information.
- Messages are reviewed and answered during normal business hours only. The Langley RCMP detachment provides 24 hour Police Service. For those who attend the Detachment after Business Hours they are directed to pick up the phone to the right of the front doors to connect with a Police Dispatcher who will assist them.
Langley R.C.M.P. Detachment
22180 - 48A Avenue
Hours of Counter Service:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Stat Holidays 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Langley City Community Policing Office
100- 20408 Douglas Crescent
Hours of Counter Service
- Tuesday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Langley RCMP Locations
View Langley RCMP Locations on a larger map
- 22180 48a Avenue, Langley
- #100 20408 Douglas Crescent, Langley
- Date modified: